Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Microfilm

I know what you're thinking, this is an adventure blog, so why is he writing about microfilm? Well, let me explain, I was at the library today doing some research on the City Flag for a video at work when I ran across the front page of the newspaper the day I was born. Maybe that doesn't constitute an adventure, but it's kind of cool anyway.

Everyone always told me that it snowed on my birthday (April 14, 1980), but somehow it just didn't seem real. So it was interesting to see the front page describe an irregular snow in mid-April. I scanned the article so everyone could see it too. Also, notice the very top...Cards Falter. You don't know how happy it makes me to read that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool. It makes me wonder what happened on my birthday.