Sunday, March 30, 2008

No time for adventures


As I sit here in my man room, otherwise knows as the second bedroom, I look around at my cool things like my wake skate that I only use a couple times a year, my shotgun, my 2 way radios, and my cool new water pump and I loathe studying. I wish I could be out doing something cooler than studying the urogenital system and why people have chronic respiratory diseases. Why does everything so urgently consume my precious time? I look down at my dog and realize that he really doesn't have any agenda, no plans other than eating, playing and sleeping, and sometimes I wish I was the dog.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Jerilyn said...

I still think we need a puppy cam so we can see what it is he does all day to make him that tired at night.

foodierachel said...

It will be over soon and you'll only have to work 3 days a week!